Registered
44 Posts
bwhawhahahahahahah
are you kidding? "it's gonna make a good sleeper"
what are you gonna beat?

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have seen a similar reliant in Fast Ford Mag not to long ago, it was a sleeper too, might be just ugly enough to scare all the competition off! ;)

·
Banned
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
theres actually a guy that has a Charger GLHS in the 9's

theres alot of guys in the 10's and 11's, even more in the 12's

i love those ignorant comments like "your car is slow" or "its a grandma car", and those are usually the guys who run 16's and 17's on the track, and feel they can finally beat someone

·
Banned
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ive been that route before

best thing is

him-"your car is slow!"
me-"so?"
him-"mines faster"
me-"so?"
him-takes of spinning tire for 4 inches

that was in my thunderbird, which i know is slow, if i woulda raced him and got beat, i bet that kill would have been on every honda board on the net

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tbird232ci said:
ive been that route before

best thing is

him-"your car is slow!"
me-"so?"
him-"mines faster"
me-"so?"
him-takes of spinning tire for 4 inches

that was in my thunderbird, which i know is slow, if i woulda raced him and got beat, i bet that kill would have been on every honda board on the net
funny how that works. yet when a dude in a full size pickup smokes him after peeling out they seem to have a real short memory... ;) :D

·
Banned
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my buddy had a turbo daytona, we raced a civic, he weighs about 160, i weigh about 200, we had a hatch full of tolls, about 200 pounds worth, the nose from another daytona, and a bunch of spare parts, turned out the civic was built and turbod

i was on clubsi.com, found a thread "I killed a daytona shelby z", and he acted like the car was at full potential, it was great

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tbird232ci said:
my buddy had a turbo daytona, we raced a civic, he weighs about 160, i weigh about 200, we had a hatch full of tolls, about 200 pounds worth, the nose from another daytona, and a bunch of spare parts, turned out the civic was built and turbod

i was on clubsi.com, found a thread "I killed a daytona shelby z", and he acted like the car was at full potential, it was great
funny how the story seems to always go their way. the poor kid i smoked probably told his GF that i had a twin turbo or something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts