Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to sway thanks for adding me to the team. Hope I keep the peace in the Lounge!

As you guys wanted me to join ur team I want to give my honest feedback and suggestions....

1. I have no access to "user options" or the "Moderator control panel" to do IP searches. If the mods have access to this then we can do IP searches to find out if we have trolls or AE's (fake sign in names)

2. Mike: The smiles on the the left when you make a post, can they be more commonly used smileys than :idea: :( :mad: :cry: :):rolleyes: :cool: :uhh: :p: :disgust: ;) ? Maybe we can use some like this...:worship: :thumbs2: :yup: :thumbsdow

3. Brent, I know the mods/supermods had diffrent colors, something happened and they are gone..

Thats All I can suggest for the time being... I am sure I will remeber something from my other site I can suggest for here.

AnyEways....
Nice to Join you guys!

Evan

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
The reason I dont put smileys like that in the standard category is because I wanna keep them all the same size so that box doesnt look really awkward. Just click more and select the ones you want.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well So Brent did not announce you like he did all the others HUMMMM !!! are you a new lesser powered SUB MODERATOR ?????? MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

J/K Welcome to the ranks of Moderator.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
So Big Dog Brent we know you posted that approximately 6 minutes after my post MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA SUB-MODERATOR HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts