Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a mystic cobra for sale In my town with 2800 miles on it!!! For 28,000 I think I'm gonna go take a look at it and possibly buy what do y'all think?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Sweet! Let us know
If you like mysti chrome, I think you should look into a extreme rainbow Saleen, they are breath taking and unique!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Sweet! Let us know
If you like mysti chrome, I think you should look into a extreme rainbow Saleen, they are breath taking and unique!
why u gotta steal my car like that!!!! lol

and we just had a mystic vert up for sale here for mid 20s...

we also have a 100% all original Saleen S281 Vert with 600 miles on it here as well... i think they are asking too much for where im located they want 35000

((694 ACTUAL MILES))1999 Mustang S281 Saleen Convertible

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both of those sound cool! And yeah just talk to the guy the cobra does have a whipple which is the only mod he is done to it is a 3.4 whipple which is great! I love whipple but anyways about to leave and go check it out!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Its not stealing if I already knew about it!!!!!
You stalker reading all of my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: jk
this isnt stalkerish! you remember the convo we had about fav colors! yeah me and your padre rule... so :headbang:

and to the OP put up pics of said car!!!! and let us know how the lookin goes. be forwarned.. you will see... and you will want!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Ooooo I love :love:
So that's 4 ponies in your stable now?? Holy crap!!

And Josh you even admitted you stalked my posts so don't even start with me ;P

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah hopefully a gt500 a few 93 cobras and maybe a 2011 gt 350 but gotta wait till prices come down a hair lol

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol yes I work hard!! But I know what I work hard for so its all worth it to me:) because I know outside is my new cobra 2011 gt/cs with tons of parts coming I'n for it and and 700 hp fox and 02 sweet ass gt so yeah its worth it! Haha:)

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I'm loving your blacked out look though that's how my gt was gonna be then just decided not to haha

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Lol yeah I bought the mistic by far one of the most fun and exiting buys yet cams and stuff coming soon and possibly 800 hp:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts