Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any s197 owners in here have a wot box from them? Mine should be here tomorrow. Should be ordering the window switch from them sometime this week also! Can't wait to play with it lol.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have the wot box in my 05 gt... It is awsome I have to wot shift kill set at .175 sec... If you have not installed it yet I Highly recommend you place the wot box in the left hand corner of your glove box, otherwise you will have a hell of a time trying to step on the clutch while pushing and holding the button on the wot box when you have no friends with you... Complete pain in the ass having it in the passenger kick panel !!!
One time I actually had 3 foot flames coming out of my exhaust...

When you get around to wot shifting you will hear a pop it is normal !! And would pop even without the wot box if you were wot shifting..

Let the good times roll!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is your 2step set at? Mine is at 3500 for now and kills my bald nt05's fairly nicely. The wot feature is very nice though. I've definately noticed smoother shifts with it. :headbang: I always wot shifted before but now it's much better.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I set my launch @ 2500 for the street and between 3500-4000 on my et street slicks... What is your shift kill time ? Or auto? Do you get the pop when you wot shift ?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My shift kill is still set at what it came with and is wayyy to long. I'll drop it to 2500 and play with it some more on the street. It will usually hook around there. My buddy has some radials on his car so when we go to the track in two weeks maybe I'll ask to borrow them for a pass on the bottle. And reset it at around 4k

·
Registered
294 Posts
Try setting your wot box to .175/sec which is 8 flashes on the wot box with clutch UP... I've shifted at .100/sec once... The.175 seems to be a good spot for me,for now :) auto was ridiculous... I would play with it on the street before the track... Another thing is you might be able to leave at a higher rpm because i'm supercharged with 18 psi...

Anyways, I'm sooo jealous you have the ability to go to the track !!
ours is closed until April :(((

1 - 6 of 6 Posts