5,640 Posts
Sorry bud :\ went through this a couple weeks ago

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silvrskoundrel said:
Sorry bud :\ went through this a couple weeks ago
Well there was only like maybe 2 months left of life on em so I was going to replace them soon. Still sucks though

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Well there was only like maybe 2 months left of life on em so I was going to replace them soon. Still sucks though
Ha mine have like I wanna say 9k on em. I always get nailed when they're newish. Last set within 6k miles I had a 4" 3/8" drive extension go through my rear left tire.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Don't know of this will help but I work at discount tire and we repair flats for free. Just FYI in case you live close to one.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mfore33 said:
Don't know of this will help but I work at discount tire and we repair flats for free. Just FYI in case you live close to one.
Thnks for the help but no, there's no discount tire around here ): thnks though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don't feel bad i work at a place where we make coil pins, and the people who come pickup the scrap metal dumpster didn't lock the door completely and scrap fell all over the parking lot tried to avoid stuff but nope one tire got 2 coil pins jammed into them, best part coil pins are hollow so the tire went flat in about one min :( (Made my work pay for new tire though, so that was a plus but still a pain)

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Damn cops and their spike strips. I don't know why they are always just leaving them lying around on the highway! Especially when I'm making a high speed pass. It really makes me wanna blow a gasket! I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to the mayor as soon as I get out of prison.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
primer2tone said:
Damn cops and their spike strips. I don't know why they are always just leaving them lying around on the highway! Especially when I'm making a high speed pass. It really makes me wanna blow a gasket! I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to the mayor as soon as I get out of prison.
Hahahahahahaha. Smartass!!....

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
buickregal79 said:
Don't feel bad i work at a place where we make coil pins, and the people who come pickup the scrap metal dumpster didn't lock the door completely and scrap fell all over the parking lot tried to avoid stuff but nope one tire got 2 coil pins jammed into them, best part coil pins are hollow so the tire went flat in about one min :( (Made my work pay for new tire though, so that was a plus but still a pain)
Dang that sucks at least they payed for it

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

primer2tone said:
Lol funny guy

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Scream said:
I got a firestone were I am 20 bucks they will patch it for you in 10 mins
Got it patched for 15 so I'm ok with it now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts