Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends and I have tried for hours on end to find the kit that's on my 89.. anyone know?

looks like saleen side skirts.. but front/rear? I dunno.. ignore the curb scrape on the front please! :lol:

front/side...

rear

best shot I have of the front at the moment

any help is appreciated haha... I need to decide if I should pull it off or not ;)

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I wanna say Xenon. It's not Dech. If you had a better picture of the front I could tell you.

Might be a custom or a kit that never really made it off the ground. There weren't alot of kits made for the '98-'93 body style. First thing that would help is to tell me if it is fiberglass or urethane. Urethane will feel like plastic.

-Edit-
If I can't find this kit, very few can.

I AM THE LORD OF THE BODY KIT
:pickle:

This is Xenon series.

If it's not Xenon, it's Saleen.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
It seems to me that the skirts and the front don't match, maybe the rear does. kinda hard to tell. Maybe it is the Saleen?

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The skirts and the front match, they're kinda offset due to a slight mishap with a curb.. which I'll be fixing once I get my new fender painted the proper color..

it's definitely not the xenon front/side skirt in the pictures posted.. the rear, I can't see well enough.. I'll try to get a better shot of the front sometime when I move it out from its' spot in the bushes..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts