Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i downloaded the new napster, pretty cool, already bought a few songs and an album off there. It makes a pretty good music player too. Downloads in wma, only bummer, I haven't found a way to convert it to mp3 yet, but I am still looking. But when you record it to disk, it automaticaly converts it and burns it as a wav onto the cd. Cool stuff.

btw its 99 cents for a song and 10 bucks for a whole album. And with a 10 dollar a month subscription you get all these other features that I don't really care about right now that I am poor but maybe when I get a few bucks layin around.

·
Registered
121 Posts
www.slsk.org = FREE!
www.mirc.com = FREE!
www.winmx.com = FREE! (dunno if its still up tho)
www.neomodus.com = FREE! (and alotta stuff)

Why pay for digital audio which can be lost at anytime? If your gonna pay you might as well support the artist in a more direct way, instead of Mr Corporate Amreica.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I pay cause I only listen to Christian music and don't feel like ripping them off.

·
Registered
121 Posts
SexyAsthmatic said:
I pay cause I only listen to Christian music and don't feel like ripping them off.
No doubt homie, i respect that.

Its legal to download by the way, you jus have to remove the files within 24 hours from your computer. So i burn those files, that may not be legal, but oh well bring on the RIAA! :D

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
limewire.com is also a really good one

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
:flipoff: you riaa. you mother :cussing: ers. lick my hairy balls. i only buy cd's from artist who i know will produce a really good, listen to the whole damn thing cd's. last cd's i bought were: Linkin Park meteora and hybrid theory(lost my burnt copy), Limp Bizkit(thought it was better than the wes boring stuff) and Eminem. besides, when you dl a song, youre not stealing any revenue whatsoever from an artist. they get all their money from touring revenues, like 10% is from their actual cd sales. you know what the riaa really does, they promote up and coming artists. people were using free music sites to find these artists, then buy their stuff. now, riaa thinks their lack of sales is from pirating, when their lacking sales is a result of nobody being able to find the new stuff. just wait till the riaa puts the son or daughter of some congressman on their list, and the congressman has to fork out his money to the, theyll be through. or till someone hacks their mainframe, changes all the names on the list to people who work at the riaa, then the people quit all at once, and sue the bejesus outta their own company.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts