Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm wanting to install a navigation unit and backup camera for my 2011 mustang and am wondering which would be better or if they are both the same. Navos is on American Muscle and Dynavin N7 on its own website.

Also, how is the quality of the cameras that come with? Should I select the camera option or go with an alternate through amazon?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess this would be a choice yet not what I'm searching for. I've been hanging tight for somebody to simply make the actual AC controls that resemble the stock OEM controls in the base bundle and a bezel that I could then put any head unit I needed in it, similar to say the Alpine iLX-F309. Then, at that point, I'm not secured into an every one of the one unit with every one of the trade offs related with that.

Kodi nox

·
Registered
5 Posts
On the unit from AM, be careful. The Raxiom one I put on my 2013 has recently dropped support for BT pairing to my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and my spouses Pixel 3). Android 12 made it go away. No support about a firmware update or even the pass code to get into the OS.

I am fairly certain it is Windows CE version 6.0 so SYNC gen 1 was a terrible choice by Ford. If anyone knows how to fix (no pairing code appears on the Raxiom head unit) please post. No help again from vendor. We just want the phone call function.

·
Administrator
1,458 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm wanting to install a navigation unit and backup camera for my 2011 mustang and am wondering which would be better or if they are both the same. Navos is on American Muscle and Dynavin N7 on its own website.

Also, how is the quality of the cameras that come with? Should I select the camera option or go with an alternate through amazon?
I purchased a Dynavin N7 Pro for my mustang and I am very happy with it. I purchased mine through an aftermarket car audio supplier to save on the shipping cost and import taxes (yay Canada). I'm pretty sure both options you listed are the exact same hardware and American muscle just renamed it.

I can't speak for the quality of the Dynavin camera, as I bought one off Amazon that looked more like it could be stock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a Dynavin N7 Pro for my mustang and I am very happy with it. I purchased mine through an aftermarket car audio supplier to save on the shipping cost and import taxes (yay Canada). I'm pretty sure both options you listed are the exact same hardware and American muscle just renamed it.

I can't speak for the quality of the Dynavin camera, as I bought one off Amazon that looked more like it could be stock.
Could you let me know where you purchased this from?
Thanks.
Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts