Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T seems there is some interest in a meet for us NC stangers to have a get together.

Let's have everyone post where you are then we can find somewhere in the middle to meet up.

I'm in Smithfield about 40 mins south of Raleigh.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Im in Greensboro, but work in the Trinity area. pretty much anywhere is good for me, long as i get to finally meet some other stang enthusiasts

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounding like the Raleigh area or just north of Raleigh will be good! There are a few others here I'd like to invite before we set a date/time

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tj88mustang said:
I'm in Wilmington Nc. The car still has a mind of its own...;) if I get all the gremlins worked out I would entertain a trip
Still waiting on a couple replies, so we still have not set a date just yet. One person would be coming from Fayetteville so you two could both follow me in if you like. Keep us posted on your progress!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sounds awesome. Rock hill sc for me.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Raleigh is about 4 hours away for me. Before I suggest another place. How far away is Raleigh for everyone?

·
Registered
57 Posts
2 1/2 hours roughly

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I would def feel better in a group.. Today is the first day of real driving and the trans sure is whiny... Looking into tremec tko600 or t56 today

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone has ideas on what to do that would be great. I know of at least three speed shops with dynos if ppl are interested(in the Raleigh area). Ppl will be traveling further then others so feel free to make suggestions.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blb97stang said:
Well...my luck they blow my car up on the dyno and then they're not responsible. Lol. But Raleigh is 4 hours away for me.
That sucks on both accounts!!!! They ate not responsible because ppl have brought in home made junk and tried to get new motors. Where were you getting dyno'd?

·
Registered
882 Posts
deadsp0t said:
That sucks on both accounts!!!! They ate not responsible because ppl have brought in home made junk and tried to get new motors. Where were you getting dyno'd?
Yeah, people are con artists now a days. And it didn't happen, just saying it'd be my luck.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
A dyno day would be nice, always wanted to know how much HP im putting out at the moment :) and if i could get my tunes updated thats always a plus as well. As for the day, my work sends out schedules usually 3 weeks in advance, so as soon as we know i can try and request off that day.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
I'm down in charlotte but could make a dual trip out of visiting my sister in Raleigh whenever you guys decide to do this

1 - 20 of 71 Posts