Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nedyno.com/Default.htm

New England Dyno in Worcester, MA is having a Dyno Day on Saturday, November 8th! Sign up now if you want to reserve a spot!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it's just testing; I heard $65 for up to 6 runs, $75 for up to 6 runs with A/F.
BBQ is also available on the premesis. Sorry to not have more info.
Just heard about this on a regional forum of stangnet.

Go to the link in the first post and click on the Dyno Signup on the left-hand pane. You can ask further questions on the sign-up form.

I'm trying for an afternoon slot. Donkeys are not morning creatures, especially when they have to drive to Woostah. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you don't have to test; you can come for the free food and watch me test :mrgreen: Tell the woman you go to save on the grocery bills :thumb2:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I came, I saw, I ran.
About 12 cars ran. 2 03 Cobras, one at 411 peak hp (the high of the test session) and one at 390. Saw a beautiful 97 Mystic Cobra from Maine. The guy had it blown with stock injectors and a mail order chip. Didn't run as well as it should have, but He's gonna get a good tune for it.

There was a blown miata there as well, which put down 150hp and (I think) 140 tq.

And then there was me.

I did better than I expected :) Only mods to powertrain and airflow are Densecharger CAI and Borla catback off stock Y. It was a pretty cold day, so that likely helped my numbers.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not really sure why it was that high; I think it was the cold.

In August of 01, I did 157/200. Since, then, all I've done to the engine/power bits is CAI and duals. <shrug> The dyno gods were just grinning at me that day, I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts