Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I need a banner for our website because one of our members is over in Baghdad. I have some basic graphics, and wondered if someone could help me out. It will be at the top of a webpage, and I'd like it to say "151st Signal Battalion" and "We Love & Miss you Kris!"

Or maybe 2 separate banners, one for the top of the page, and one for the bottom, with a single message on each. Here are the pics I grabbed just to give someone something to work with, or create from. I like the American flag background ... and the Palmetto Tree/Shield thing is the 151st "logo" or whatever its called LOL The others were in people's signature lines ... and that is the basic kind of background I liked ...

Thanks for your help ...
Donna

·
Registered
800 Posts
Could someone assist us ingetting this created please, this is for 1 our friends that is Iraq, and hope to be back soon enough.

Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
You may need to post what size you need the banner.. I'm sure someone will do this for one of America's hero's. I dont really care much for fooling with banners, avatars, and sigs but if this doesn't get done soon then I'll make an exception.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thanks!

so you need the pixels size and all :?:

If you could just make the banner like stretch towards the top of a web page length or almost the same size that is already used in the images that were uploaded, that would be fine, we plan on having this at the top of our Mustang Clubs website that is in a frames layout, done with M$FT Frontpage - - > www.upstatemustangclub.com and would like to have the images kinda incorporated togethor in some way or fashion.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
[No message]

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
[No message]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts