Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Found the missing parts. On my last leads extremely hopped up new. Stang. Numbers matched. His dad let me look under the hood. Owner was away. Long trip with promising end. Can't get excited until I actually have it back.

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
So did they strip it to stock and use it to build somebody else's?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yes, not all the way, but about 3/4 to stock, but I paid for the car as if I paid for the missing parts. And what I was sold was a near 700rwhp car. What I have is closer to 500. The main $9200 part is this f1a and it was way way over 700rwhp. They didn't know anything about the car. They have til Monday morning to reply. I told them we both know it will be cheaper to give me my parts because you will spend (off their record right now) more than the whole car in court. Not to mention what they did to my credit. Day 2 I had to overnight new tires and a camber kit. They had serviced the brakes and I don't know why, but I lost a caliper at 70mph and total brakes as the cylinder blew because they didn't screw in the bolts! Then I had to replace the dead battery. It was dead on showroom floor, I thought that wasn't out of ordinary at a dealership with people leaving stuff on and such. I rewired my qtp correctly. Anyone know why those fuses blow so easy? I've gone through entire car top to bottom. All I found is a water pump with a slightly brighter pattern and I polished the inside bevel of my magnafolw to see how quickly it turns black for extra fuel ratio confidence. My hands smelled like antifreeze after. Nothing in oil. No steam or smoke. No smell from exhaust. Puzzles me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The Dealer

Ok, been working hard on this. I never signed a purchase agreement and my finance contract is a forgery. Didn't know that until it came in the mail. They submitted insane interest rates to 11 banks I know of so far and finally got one to pick it up at 10.15% which ruined my credit and added 20k to life of the loan! I am trying to pay off in next couple weeks. That's a felony. They are also selling my truck for 10k more than they gave me! I contacted the FTC, BBB, Atty Gen, Prosecuting Atty, FBI, auto dealers licensing board, 2 US Attorneys, AR state police, and 4 attorneys. 7 on your side too. Got a newspaper add. You name it! I want my car put back together and I want my credit fixed. Loan too. I also found a guy on eBay that is making me a flush mount under mirror laser that puts a pony made of fire in the center, BOSS 302 at top and #1626 at bottom in blue. It puts the design on the ground when I unlock or open the door.

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Ok, been working hard on this. I never signed a purchase agreement and my finance contract is a forgery. Didn't know that until it came in the mail. They submitted insane interest rates to 11 banks I know of so far and finally got one to pick it up at 10.15% which ruined my credit and added 20k to life of the loan! I am trying to pay off in next couple weeks. That's a felony. They are also selling my truck for 10k more than they gave me! I contacted the FTC, BBB, Atty Gen, Prosecuting Atty, FBI, auto dealers licensing board, 2 US Attorneys, AR state police, and 4 attorneys. 7 on your side too. Got a newspaper add. You name it! I want my car put back together and I want my credit fixed. Loan too. I also found a guy on eBay that is making me a flush mount under mirror laser that puts a pony made of fire in the center, BOSS 302 at top and #1626 at bottom in blue. It puts the design on the ground when I unlock or open the door.

Not sure what they sell your trade in for is really any of your business. You agreed to the price they offered and if it's worth 10k more then I guess you should have worked on that trade in deal a bit more before you agreed to it.

I'm really confused on how you could have signed a contract with an interest rate and they can impose another.

Also, the "laser" you are having made...why? It's a boss. Its meant to be basic track necessities. This mod just seems like a really strange way to spend your time and efforts based on all the other stuff you have going on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I didn't sign any contracts. Not a purchase or a financial anything. I was rushing the sale for easier forgiveness than permission. They forged a financial agreement as I stated. As for my laser logo on the ground... I like it. And for the record of you know enough about lasers, with the correct power and wavelength blue laser, it can burn and cut. I think that's pretty cool if I can do it like branding.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1447617036.402772.jpg

Actually I say a lot of helpful things and nice things to people.

I don't think anything I have said to you has been out of bounds. Quite frankly I think most people are very lost and confused based on the things you say.

I don't feel the need to respond to you via private message because again, nothing I am saying or have said is wrong. You post up these super long, off the wall explanations that have no rhyme or reason to them. I'm just trying to make heads or tails of it and actually help you believe it or not.

You are focused on the wrong things. Why are you worried about what they sell your trade for? If they want to burn it to the ground that's their prerogative.

In the same breath you are explaining how you are bringing fire down upon these people and that you are having a laser dodad installed. Just seems strange. If I am you, and I have just been bamboozled with a car that's not what it was supposed to be, financing that's not what I agreed to ect, last thing in worried about is a puddle light.

You said before that the car was 700hp NA. But then you mention a blower.

I know for a fact I'm not the only one who reads your posts and wonders what in the world you are smoking.

So, from now on I will sit back and enjoy the show. Being the car god that I am. I won't comment on anything. I would really hate for anything in this thread to make sense.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
View attachment 193625

I don't think anything I have said to you has been out of bounds. Quite frankly I think most people are very lost and confused based on the things you say.

I don't feel the need to respond to you via private message because again, nothing I am saying or have said is wrong. You post up these super long, off the wall explanations that have no rhyme or reason to them. I'm just trying to make heads or tails of it and actually help you believe it or not.

You are focused on the wrong things. Why are you worried about what they sell your trade for? If they want to burn it to the ground that's their prerogative.

In the same breath you are explaining how you are bringing fire down upon these people and that you are having a laser dodad installed. Just seems strange. If I am you, and I have just been bamboozled with a car that's not what it was supposed to be, financing that's not what I agreed to ect, last thing in worried about is a puddle light.

I know for a fact I'm not the only one who reads your posts and wonders what in the world you are smoking.

So, from now on I will sit back and enjoy the show. Being the car god that I am. I won't comment on anything. I would really hate for anything in this thread to make sense.
^ +1

I've also gotten a message regarding this thread.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Most dealers will do a quick delivery like this and you sign a contract stating it is contingent upon finance approval. This is common practice.

When you left you should have signed a purchase agreement, signed a trade agreement and signed a tentative finance agreement. You would not have been allowed to leave without these items.

As far as them selling your trade for $10k more that is well within their rights. Sounds like you should have tried a little harder to get more instead of leaving it for them.

The car was purchased as-is as most used cars are. If you were unsure of the history or modifications it was your duty to research and be satisfied before taking delivery. Unless you were given a signed form stating the exact modifications and HP I'd say you are just out of luck.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
View attachment 193625

^ +2

21 - 31 of 31 Posts