Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a wiper cowl for a 99-04 GT. I found them on eBay for $65. Anyone have one they would sell me or know where I can get one for cheaper?

·
Registered
269 Posts
I need a wiper cowl for a 99-04 GT. I found them on eBay for $65. Anyone have one they would sell me or know where I can get one for cheaper?
It's an expensive piece don't buy the one from eBay tho because its a two piece cheaply made part. It will look bad and break within a few weeks. Fork out the cash and get one from dealership or am

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts
I need a new one also, this guy on YouTube had his CF wrapped, looks pretty sweet IMO

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm going to get mine off LRS or AM whichever comes out cheaper.

I know it's $140 without the discount at LRS and that's for a 1 piece and $8 for the hardware.

I just trust LRS or AM more than I do any seller on Ebay.

BTW, I think everybody has one that is cracked or damn sure is about to crack lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I know it's $140 without the discount at LRS and that's for a 1 piece and $8 for the hardware.

BTW, I think everybody has one that is cracked or damn sure is about to crack lol
Well mine was in at least 10 different pieces so I just took it all off

·
Premium Member
14,435 Posts

Mines cracked

1 - 20 of 26 Posts