Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a 96 v6. I've been an avid fan of diy with my car. So far I've done throttle body, spacers, headers, intake, dual exhaust, cold air intake. And as much as it should of helped it's all only made a difference with my fuel milage. Where my next step so the mods I have done become more beneficial, I was thinking chip and tuner? Or tloc my rear end. As for that I have no idea about doing my rear end or how I'd do it, not much videos that I've found showing it ect. So any advice basically where to go next!:) thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would go with a gt rear end from the same years and lose that 7.5 that u got. Depending on if you got manuall or automatic. The gears i would get for Manual would be 3.73 and for auto ill get 4.10s on the gt rear end. Then ill get the tuner. Hope this helps.
Hi, I've got a 96 v6. I've been an avid fan of diy with my car. So far I've done throttle body, spacers, headers, intake, dual exhaust, cold air intake. And as much as it should of helped it's all only made a difference with my fuel milage. Where my next step so the mods I have done become more beneficial, I was thinking chip and tuner? Or tloc my rear end. As for that I have no idea about doing my rear end or how I'd do it, not much videos that I've found showing it ect. So any advice basically where to go next!:) thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts