Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this mustang

as soon as my truck is sold, I will be buying one, and I want it to be a good one.

·
Registered
941 Posts
it says it has GT stuff on it, but is it one? if it's a v6 it's too high. it doesn't even tell mileage? you could wait around and find a crappy 94-98 for a thousand or two and fit her with a new interior (900) and engine/tranny (1,500 max) and come out on top plus you could use a SC motor or 99+ 3.8l.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Yeah..

I would really try to stick with the 99+'s..

I got $6k trade in on mine, and it sold for $6995 a couple of days later.

Remember in the pre-99 you are starting with 150hp.. after leaving your big-ass V8 dodge, that 150 may really be dissapointing.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Not sure V6PowerStang why you think it is to high for a 98 V6. That is about right if not a little low for car is good condition.

·
Registered
941 Posts
it's been modded and who knows how it's been treated, plus it doesn't look like it's in great condition, maybe it's the pictures. i've seen stock ones for less. (i think starting with a stock car is a good idea)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
You are correct in looking I see a cobra front bumper and it has dual exhaust. it could be ragged you dont know. I would check it out real good. The cobra front bumper might be a plus if that is the look you were wanting anyway. But I would be cautious

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I agreed Id look around for a 99+ not no wippy pre99 V6
Good luck on your decision though

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
bluemustang said:
Wimpy pre99? May I remind you that 2 of the most popular V6 Stangs (Dan Haga and Erick Valdez) are pre 99's? And, they're pushing out more HP than you could probably hope to achieve.

Dont diss the pre 99's. We'll squish you. Want proof? Click on my sig pic and watch a few vids I have of me Vs a modded 01. :p :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
the main reason the most powerful (currently) v6 stangs are 94-98 is because of the time they've had to get sponsors and wahtnot. and erick's is just his car he's souped up, not a sponsored car, is it?

all in all, all v6's are puny.

PS - wanna race my puny 6 rellik? guess who got his nitrous noid fixed? :twisted:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
the main reason the most powerful (currently) v6 stangs are 94-98 is because of the time they've had to get sponsors and wahtnot. and erick's is just his car he's souped up, not a sponsored car, is it?

all in all, all v6's are puny.

PS - wanna race my puny 6 rellik? guess who got his nitrous noid fixed? :twisted:
Erick has 11 Sponsors

And no, I dont want to race your NO2 powered 6.... I know my limits :) ;)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Well, I have an '04 I6 and got beat by a SATURN~!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

This one wouldn't lose to much though.....

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Yeah, that’s a Hemi..

HEMI(R) Magnum(R) 5.7L sequential multipoint fuel injection V8 engine cranks out 345 horsepower and 375 pounds-feet of torque

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
um id say go with a 99+ but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
941 Posts
Rellik said:
Erick has 11 Sponsors

And no, I dont want to race your NO2 powered 6.... I know my limits :) ;)
wow i didn't know that. huh, interesting. howsabout n/a? :D you did run low 16's right? or high 15's? i may go to southern california actually in the next few months, and nevada. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Rellik said:
bluemustang said:
Wimpy pre99? May I remind you that 2 of the most popular V6 Stangs (Dan Haga and Erick Valdez) are pre 99's? And, they're pushing out more HP than you could probably hope to achieve.

Dont diss the pre 99's. We'll squish you. Want proof? Click on my sig pic and watch a few vids I have of me Vs a modded 01. :p :D
Ok your comparing two HEAVILY sponsored cars that are up top
**** if I woulda gotten the Super Six Sponsorship for my car I would be up top as well believe me.
And I was happying getting my car to a 14.3 that was my achievement and your puny pre 99 doesnt scare me. But im moving up in the ranking so unless you'd like to race a GT :wave: :D

Give it some time and I bet you someone with a 99+ is gonna 0wn all :twisted:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts