Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a minor fender bender today and I have to replace my front bumper. I am not going thru insurance because it wouldnt be much cheaper and it would raise my rates. Anyway, I am thinkign about stock or this one.

·
Registered
676 Posts
get the After market one it looks badass that sucks though

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
monkey go with the aftermarket one, looks almost like a blitz kit but way better. and fill those 2 little holes with some driving lights thatd look sick.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
those two little holes make it look ugly to me :-/

If they weren't there I'd say it would look a lot better.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I believe the holes are functional and help with cooling. That bumper is one of the only ones that helps function and not just looks. It is used by a racing team. Anyway, here is what the stock bumper looks like:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I stay with stock, I am going to get a chin lip for it that I will overlay with carbon fiber to match my wing.
the bottom chin, not the canards.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
god those cars are sweet... i like the non stock bumper, it gets my vote

btw, sweet picture of your car with that storm. Is that photoshopped or did you actually get a bolt of lightning in there?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I would go with the aftermarket one. seems to show off that FMIC better. ;)

That pic with the lightning is bad ass :good:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I say stock too, the aftermarket one looks like its smiling or sumthing...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ditto

Monkey said:
Had a minor fender bender today and I have to replace my front bumper. I am not going thru insurance because it wouldnt be much cheaper and it would raise my rates. Anyway, I am thinkign about stock or this one.

Uggg I'm in the same boat. Sucks ass. Already pay more for insurance than my other stinkin' car. :bad:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
its hard to say, the chin thing looks pretty sweet, but im still gonna have to go with the aftermarket one.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Get the chin lip. I'm not feeling that front bumper. The Evo will look harder with the chin lip.

The only front fascia I like was like the one on the Evo from 2 Fast 2 Furious. It didn't look outrageous.

·
Registered
75 Posts
AFTERMARKET!! makes the car stand out so much more.. definately get more air to the ic too. thats my story and im stickin to it.
and you also dont see 9 inches of the intake piping like you do with stock

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
looks pretty crappy to me, i know you want it to be different and its a great time to take advantage of the ability to get a new one, but are there any others out there, those two little round scoops look like crap on the bottom.....

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Monkey said:
I believe the holes are functional and help with cooling. That bumper is one of the only ones that helps function and not just looks. It is used by a racing team. Anyway, here is what the stock bumper looks like:
ahhh!!! get inside before the rain hits!!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
EclipseGSTdude said:
monkey go with the aftermarket one, looks almost like a blitz kit but way better. and fill those 2 little holes with some driving lights thatd look sick.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts