Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to see whats with this jon barrets engines is there many buisness that offer engines in packages i heard this jon barrets there for muscle cars whos for mustangs and more of the camaros late years and bmw all 2000 and up where do i get packages for these cars i want to start a custom thing and need ideas and parts suppliers please help

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mustangs would be Roush, and Saleen, suprisingly Ford has aftermarket performance parts as well. For Chevrolet, there isMr Goodwrench, Lingenfelter, SLP- stands for Street Legal Performance. SLP is the company that made the Firebird Firehawk, and they did some work on the Camaro SS as well. For all around type stuff, try YEAR-One. BMW, sorry cant help you there. I know they had there M cars, but I dont know if anybody makes performance packages for them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would stay as far away as possible from Jon Barrett Hot Rod Engines. I am still waiting for an engine I was suppose to get 2 yrs ago. I got a bunch or lies, left a bunch or VM and never got a returned call NOR DID I GET MY $10,000 back!!!! Yes he kept my money and delivered nothing!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts