Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Just stick with the MAC bolt on, great reviews across the board on AM from customers that have V6's and if you don't like it THEN you can wrry about changing it up, since it's a bolt on its easy to remove unlike if you weld it first.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just stick with the MAC bolt on, great reviews across the board on AM from customers that have V6's and if you don't like it THEN you can wrry about changing it up, since it's a bolt on its easy to remove unlike if you weld it first.
So what if I get the Mac bolt on and later on get the gt factory mid pipe, will I be able to take off the y pipe and add the gt mid pipe on?

·
Registered
402 Posts
So what if I get the Mac bolt on and later on get the gt factory mid pipe, will I be able to take off the y pipe and add the gt mid pipe on?
Yes but as mentioned before you will need to have them fabricated to fit all together. That part is not just a bolt on, it's going to require cutting and welding that should be done by a shop.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
If I get MAC Ceramic Long Tube Headers, MAC Off-Road Shorty H-Pipes, and MAC Dual Exhaust Conversion Kit, where will the cats go?
Nowhere...off road means no cats.

All those pieces wont just bolt together, for the cost your better off picking up the lt's and having an exhaust shop custom build your setup because your going to need to do some cutting and weldong with that stuff.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts