Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! So I want to know what you guys think of this deal. Is this a once in many years deal, or is this something that comes around once in a while, or something you can get if you search hard enough. My friend is offering me a private sale opportunity. Here's the specs.

-2013 Mustang V6 Premium Manual
-Color-Gotta Have it Green
-203A Package (Club of America)
-Rear Sensing and Security Package
-Performance Package
-Rear Video Camera
-Recaro Racing Leather Seats
(Comes to $5600 in options)

Price-23k. 5k Miles. What do you guys think?

OTHER QUESTION! -I want to install a rear pedestal spoiler (California Special type), and this has the rear view camera installed. Can I somehow install the new spoiler and attach the camera and stuff to it or somewhere? Is this possible?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lol I'm pretty sure I know what car you're taking about. I've seen it for sale for the last couple of weeks. But pretty sure its one of the cheapest mustang for your money out there with all those packages on it!! I wish I could buy it!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only thing I'm not sure if Im totally all about is the Got to Have it Green color. I was like SET on Race Red, and I'm not completely sure if I love it or not. It's sort of an obnoxious color and I want other people to love the color as well. I dont want it to be like the green color Ford offered in 2005+ or so and it looked like baby crap. Poooooor color of green, but that might be that shade of green. Can you guys convince me that this shade of green is much better? Ill be doing a green and black theme. I was going to be doing a red and black theme, but this is green obviously. Show me the modded 13's with GTHG!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got the same car in grabber blue but mine is a convertible.
I paid $33,000 total so that sounds like a great deal to me.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hey! So I want to know what you guys think of this deal. Is this a once in many years deal, or is this something that comes around once in a while, or something you can get if you search hard enough. My friend is offering me a private sale opportunity. Here's the specs.

-Performance Package
-Rear Video Camera

OTHER QUESTION! -I want to install a rear pedestal spoiler (California Special type), and this has the rear view camera installed. Can I somehow install the new spoiler and attach the camera and stuff to it or somewhere? Is this possible?
How does it have a rear video camera with no electronics package? For me personally, I wouldn't get it because I love the GPS/touch screen navigation, and I couldn't live without it, but for what you have listed, yes that is a very good deal

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How does it have a rear video camera with no electronics package? For me personally, I wouldn't get it because I love the GPS/touch screen navigation, and I couldn't live without it, but for what you have listed, yes that is a very good deal
The video comes through the rear view mirror. There's a screen within the mirror that shows when you put it into reverse and is a complete mirror when you're in any other gear. I don't need GPS. Got a smartphone that does everything. The only thing I'm unsure about is the color. I have been set on Race Red, but this is basically the exact opposite.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would get it. I payed 23,000 for my 2013 race red love it but it didnt have all that. Your friend is hooking u up. Where u live i will by it lol

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I will trade you lol

·
Registered
767 Posts
The video comes through the rear view mirror. There's a screen within the mirror that shows when you put it into reverse and is a complete mirror when you're in any other gear. I don't need GPS. Got a smartphone that does everything. The only thing I'm unsure about is the color. I have been set on Race Red, but this is basically the exact opposite.
Get it and get a car wrap in race red.

·
Registered
607 Posts

-Performance Package
-Rear Video Camera

Go for it that is a hell of a deal! The back up camera will not work with the pedestal spoiler

·
Registered
333 Posts
Why you would ever wrap Race Red over GHIG I will never know. GHIG is the most beautiful color ever, wish I had it instead of Candy Red.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Taylorations said:
Why you would ever wrap Race Red over GHIG I will never know. GHIG is the most beautiful color ever, wish I had it instead of Candy Red.
+1 I saw GHIG in person the other day and it is straight sexy. Wish I got it over black.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts