Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
well every 110-120 lbs equals one tenth off your times but rotating mass is different, for simplification every 1lb of rotating mass = 10 dead weight lbs.

go find out how heavy your new rims are with tires and then subtract that from your stock rims with tires remember you have 4 rims and tires to add up and take that value and see what it is, every 12-15 lbs will be a tenth slower~

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what would you recomend buy for a stock v6 which my future plans are mac long tubes, mac high flow cats, mac exhaust system with 2 1/2 inche pipe, and a straight air shot air intake? I would think 17x8 sounds reasonable.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i will get 17s. My brother has 17x9s on his mustang and they look nice and plus he lowered his car by custom cuting his stock springs. His car has like a 2 finger gap between tire and body for car. This picture is before he lowered his car.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i know GTR wasnt my idea......... that emblem is from a skyline. Check out my car its an old picture. Now i have a black spoiler, GT side scoops, and mach 1 chin spoiler.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hehe, another white one...

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
having white you can do what ever you wish chrome or silver all works good.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
old threads need love to like everything else does (directly from the matrix)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts