Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it easy or even possible to take the running pony off the grille of a 2012?? I could not find a thread on this. So maybe it hasn't been done. Anybody else try or do this.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's stuck on with adhesive and 3 pins, it's much easier if you reach behind and try to push the pins out while trying to pull it off, there's really no easy way except elbow grease lol, your almost garunteed to break off most of the pins, no big just put the horse back with some double side 3m tape, I did mine to paint it about 7 months ago and it's still on and is not coming off!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I figured. I was hoping there would be some easy trick. So did you paint yours black??

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I plans were a as of two days ago. But found something I wanna try. But I'll need to remove the pony and take it with me. What you think about this.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think if the theme of the car is right it would look freakin sweet, just my opinion, are you getting it airbrushed?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah. And going to try and do some sort of clear coat over it so it'll last longer.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. It probably won't be till I get off a couple days for Christmas before I have time to work on it. Started 10 hours days at work. Plus I work nights. And just got used to that. So now they are throwing me off again with these tens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts