Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, my buddies got a 96 GT and he wants to upgrade his suspension. What springs are good for the GTs if he doesnt want a REALLY bumpy ride, but he wants great handling? Any ideas? I mentioned the bullitt kit but it seemed to pricey for him.. anyone got any other input?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this isnt me... this is my buddy, i dont think hed mind progressive rate. He mentioned mac springs, but i dunno how they are... :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Hey brent, how much will your car rise with the rims?? if i get your springs u got, then will it drop to the stock ride/ i want the car a bit lower ( like yours ) u need to put your rims on so i can see!!! also u think my side pipes will scrape?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
I'm getting my rims on either tomorrow or Tuesday so I will get you pictures with them on.

I dont know what your saying? It wont raise any I dont think

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah it should raise any cause his sidewall on his tires will be smaller to accomodate for the larger rim diameter. Itll be the same amount of Rim/Tire... there will just be less tire :)

thats gonna look great brent

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I will have to say Great handling comes at reduced comfort. That is a fact. There is mnid of the road springs and struts. but if you dont want to feel any bumps dont get C springs or drop below 1.5

1 - 11 of 11 Posts