Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I will go with the name ASTERIA she was the Titan goddess (perhaps) of the oracles and prophecies of night, including prophetic dreams, the reading of the stars (astrology), and necromancy

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
never felt the need to name my car, kind of feels odd or something to consider it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your car has its own personality, so it should have a name , and always remember that if you take care of your car your car will take care of you ,just a thought

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

never felt the need to name my car, kind of feels odd or something to consider it
A good name for yours would be "minerva" she is the roman goddess of war

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Your car has its own personality, so it should have a name , and always remember that if you take care of your car your car will take care of you ,just a thought

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

A good name for yours would be "minerva" she is the roman goddess of war
And a nice Deftones song ;)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Bob. Just... Bob

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I take pride in my cars and I don't need some one making fun of me for it or making jokes at my expense ,and I'm sure you may feel the same at times
Well, I wasn't making fun of you... Just having some fun.

Don't take things quite so seriously... I try to be very helpful here... Especially to newbies.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
My apologies. I've named my car. Actually, a girl I was seeing named my car.
Primer is one of he best and most helpful guys on here... So again, don't take things that are just comedic relief as rude or offensive....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts