Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i did a big mistake i parked my car under a tree overnght and it got over 20 bird poops:/ and i tried to clean them off dry and it kinda left a scratch/mark does anybody know how i can get rid of that?? Any waxx??

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Well there was your first mistake....trying to clean anything off your car dry is a big no no.Should have let it soak first. Anyways,get yourself some compound and polish then wax. It may come off with just some regular type of wax.,try that first.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
DDTCM said:
Well there was your first mistake....trying to clean anything off your car dry is a big no no.Should have let it soak first. Anyways,get yourself some compound and polish then wax. It may come off with just some regular type of wax.,try that first.
Yeah, I'd say Dan's right on the money!

·
Registered
155 Posts
think ill start by cutting the tree down! your car black? try black box by turtle wax. time consuming to use, but it took out some scuffs on mine.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
DDTCM said:
Black box is good for making it shine but it's weak sauce compared to some real deal products.
Such as???? Im curious to know cause i have a black car and would love to bring its shine back

·
Registered
280 Posts
I always done better using carnuba wax. I would always put 2 coats carnuba 1 coat synthetic. Amazing shine that last, it's just a lot of work but well worth it if you have the time. I've also used the black box and did not like it. I used it once and ended up throwing it away. It also turns everything you touch black.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol cats.. I hate them also.. They crawl on top of my car and leave their paws on the windshield

1 - 20 of 21 Posts