Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on purchasing the staggered black saleen wheel & NITTO tire kit from American Muscle. I am wondering if the 275/35/18 will fit on the front with no trouble with rubbing and also 285 on the rear. Also how is the NT555 tires with tread life anyone have experience with these tires?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,871 Posts
I am planning on purchasing the staggered black saleen wheel & NITTO tire kit from American Muscle. I am wondering if the 275/35/18 will fit on the front with no trouble with rubbing and also 285 on the rear. Also how is the NT555 tires with tread life anyone have experience with these tires?
Yeah, that will fit with no problems at all! Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the future.

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I have 275 in the front and 315 in the rear and I have no rubbing at all. I am lowered 2 inches too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts