Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've recently changed my front bumper to a 03-04 Cobra bumper. I have the Cobra fog lights. What is the easiest way to connect them so that they turn on when the ambers are on? If not, the easiest way to connecting them so they turn on when my headlights are one?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Connect each fogs power wire to the constant power wire on the ambers and the fogs ground to the headlight ground on both sides. Its simple to do and its how my gt fogs are wired. So i can run them the same as a factory setup..

·
Registered
421 Posts
BlackSmoke02 said:
Well I've recently changed my front bumper to a 03-04 Cobra bumper. I have the Cobra fog lights. What is the easiest way to connect them so that they turn on when the ambers are on? If not, the easiest way to connecting them so they turn on when my headlights are one?
Whered u get ur bumper

·
Registered
304 Posts
And the power wire is the middle brown one in the ambers. And you also have to ground it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about if I want HIDs on them? I was told I could buy a kit that comes with a relay So it could power on And off and have them connected so they turn on with my headlights?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I would assume just splicing them in.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
How about if I want HIDs on them? I was told I could buy a kit that comes with a relay So it could power on And off and have them connected so they turn on with my headlights?
I would assume just splicing them in.
that's what i did...i just spliced my old cars 55w fogs to the headlights...i used a 12 gauge wire i believe

·
Registered
574 Posts
Is the 03 -04 cobra front bumper direct bolt on on 04 mustang v6 too?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe so. I put it on my 02. The bumper you just have to mess with it a little because theres about 1/4 of inch that wont allow your hood to close. But messing with a little will get to fit perfectly. Mine I have to close it just a tad bit harder than usual so it'll lock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts