Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to do as much as possible to the interior but im not sure on what there is todo, can you guys give me some mod descriptions on what there is to do. Also, you know those nifty Boost gauges you see in imports? can you install those in a stang? I also want to switch out the stock seats with custom but I dont know how to do this on account of the Electricle ####. I would appreciate if you guys can get me started on this, thanks. :shock: :oops:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Narrow down where you want to start first. Seats usually run 300-400 a piece, while there are some interior mods that cost as much as a can of spray paint.

Options:
Billet interior pieces
Painted interior pieces
Interior lighting
Seat options
Shifting knobs
E-brake handle
Carbon fiber options

The list goes on for quite a while. Take one step at a time. Where would you like to start? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
58 Posts
hmmmm my favorite interior mod was my running pony neon. You can make one, or check with zimstang for a pre-made one...then just put the neon it. PICS! GO TO MY CARDOMAIN SITE AND SCROLL DOWN.

http://members.cardomain.com/slvrspeed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Id like to get the harder mods out of the way first then work down from there.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
With oyur interior, are you also going to be installing a sound system? That could very well be the most expensive part of the interior.

From that, I beleive that seats would be next on the list. They're usually expensive. What type of seats do you want? Racing?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea. Im adding White Sparco seats and I already got the system in.

·
Registered
48 Posts
if you get a boost gauge you better damn well have something under the hood

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
get glow pedals, they are like 10 hp!!!!j/k some girl at my skool wants them for her Z28, so she can see the gas and brake at night :shock:

·
Registered
48 Posts
White95Stangv6 said:
get glow pedals, they are like 10 hp!!!!j/k some girl at my skool wants them for her Z28, so she can see the gas and brake at night :shock:
she looks at the pedals when she drives? :oops: :D

hmm...i forgot which side was the accelerator and which one was the decelerator :oops: :p

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i hope she doesnt look at them when see drives

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Umm let me know when shes on the roads then Ill keep myself at home when shes on them :shock: :shock: :shock: Yes im getting somthing under the hood, gona be a bit before it gets in there but im gona try.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
TrueStang01 said:
Im wanting to do as much as possible to the interior but im not sure on what there is todo, can you guys give me some mod descriptions on what there is to do. Also, you know those nifty Boost gauges you see in imports? can you install those in a stang? I also want to switch out the stock seats with custom but I dont know how to do this on account of the Electricle ####. I would appreciate if you guys can get me started on this, thanks. :shock: :oops:
Floor mats. Good eye catchers. Got all four with the front two mats having the Mustang logo embrodiered(sp?) in em. Cost about 70 bucks with shipping. Check out CJPonyParts.com for 'em.

·
Registered
26 Posts
what exactly does a turbo gauge... gauge/measure? like.. is that nos? or ummm... i hear turbo i think turbocharger... but... can u have a turbo gauge, and measure something if u wanna supercharge something? haha damnit im retarded... ok but could someone please respond to that? :oops:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts