Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Same. Happen to me when u tried putting a cd player so what i did i went to bestbuy they install it for free let them deal with it

·
Registered
434 Posts
I found an article somewhere on how to do it... I had best buy do mine as well cuz the 40 bucks is reasonable enough to not give myself a headache

·
Registered
160 Posts
Kinda hard to see what all you got there. Orange is antenna tho. Easy way to do it is go to a junkyard and you may find one with the stock radio in it. Pull it out and compare with what you have. It's year dependent tho, usually 94 to 98s are the same and then 99 to 04's, not sure tho if they switched it up at all between the years.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I guess ill talk to my local best buy and see if they can do it I was looking at this head unit from them a while back plus install wasn't bad until they told me they would have to cut in my dash to make it fit

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well that's what I'm saying the one I was getting was with a screen and then they started talking about cutting up my dash I just walked a way lol

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
just buy an aftermarket radio and a wiring harness for your year...it's color matched..so splice color to color and you're golden...usually takes 15 mins to wire a harness up...half hour if you're taking it slow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts