Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 97 GT and I want to get a touchscreen stereo system but the only 1 was told I can get is a flip up touchscreen but I was wondering if I could take the dash/panel that has the air controls and the stereo in a 2000 GT and put it in my 97 because it'd allow me to get just the flat touchscreen not the flip up. If I can't ill have to get that area custom and that's way more money. Help please.

·
Registered
490 Posts
So I have a 97 GT and I want to get a touchscreen stereo system but the only 1 was told I can get is a flip up touchscreen but I was wondering if I could take the dash/panel that has the air controls and the stereo in a 2000 GT and put it in my 97 because it'd allow me to get just the flat touchscreen not the flip up. If I can't ill have to get that area custom and that's way more money. Help please.
I looked this up a couple weeks ago. It can be done with little modification just google sn95 with double din. There's a write up about it

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
You would need the bezel from an 01-04 though. The '99s and '00s still have the separate radios

1 - 5 of 5 Posts