Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some custom reverse glow gauges and was wondering if anyone knew of a place down here in the OC where they might install them for me. I've installed gauges before but these are alittle more complicated for some reason. I dont want to mess up my wiring or have my needles not work properly. thank for your help.
 

·
You want to **** me?
Joined
·
4,043 Posts
02Stang said:
I ordered some custom reverse glow gauges and was wondering if anyone knew of a place down here in the OC where they might install them for me. I've installed gauges before but these are alittle more complicated for some reason. I dont want to mess up my wiring or have my needles not work properly. thank for your help.
See if there's someone locally here on the board that might be able to give you a hand. If not, Im sure any "auto salon" would be able to help you out. Might also try car audio shops, ricer shops, things of that sort. Guages shouldnt take more than an hour to install so don't let them rape you on the labor charges.

Also responded to the thread in interior lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
GTR in Rancho Cucamonga is a Mustang-only performance shop. I know it's not OC, but I make the trek from north OC to see them whenever I need stuff done - they're worth it.

In fact, I just picked up my car from them today (they sold and installed Steeda springs, CC plates for me today) and I'm going back there on Saturday to have new wheels/tires and rear sway bar installed (assuming it all comes in by then...).

Bottom line is, they're really cool and really competitively priced.

Call Ricardo or Gonzalo (the owners) at (909) 987-4386. Let them know I sent you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much for the springs? and how much did they lower ur car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
02Stang said:
how much for the springs? and how much did they lower ur car?
Lowered the car about 1.25" all around... I'm not trying to "look cool" just perform better - tighter.

If you're local and thinking about having them do work, give Gonzalo a call and let him know I sent you. He'll work a deal for you - and anyone on these boards that wants to have some work done. They're very easy to work with on pricing - very fair.

If you want to just buy springs from them, I think they sell them for about $190 or so, but you should call them to get a real price cause I don't have my invoice here to look at.

Call Gonzalo or Ricardo at (909) 987-4386
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I bought parts online, when i get them, can i call them and will they install them for me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
I don't see why not. Before you do that, talk to them and see if they will match or beat the deal you're getting online.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so ur real name is eric stanley right? Just so that i know when I call them up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
02Stang said:
so ur real name is eric stanley right? Just so that i know when I call them up
yep
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top