Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this forum and love all the cool sigs that I see. I have never been able to make one myself and would love something cool to call my own. I love my mustang and have done a lot to get it this far. Any help would be great. Thanks Jagger

Also how do I make the picture go below my post without the thumbnail?

·
11,873 Posts
very nice car and welcome. If you want to add a picture to your signature go to your profile and then add any text or pictures you want to the signature area in your profile.

I am not that good with making sigs. I am sure someone will make you one here soon tho.

Again welcome and I hope you enjoy the site

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info and the welcome. Jagger

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Zimstang! Your car looks nice.....how does it sound? Throaty?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
here, right click and save target as...

http://www.ponypanels.com/zim/gttakoff.wmv

also, i made you a couple different choices... this kinda what you were looking for?

or

also, if youd like you can use the hosting that im using to post those up there... its all good :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are the man Zimstang!!! Looks great! Thanks for taking the time to do that. Any way you can make it where you can see a little more of the cars top also? Either way I thinks it looks good and thanks a lot.
Nice sound on your stang. What type of muffler? Or should i ask you that on another part of the forum?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts