Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get me the best virus software link to download it, with a serial number if needed PLEASE!!!!

I have a worm somewhere and can't get that **** out!

PLEASE HELP!!!

I have been getting returned email from ppl i don't even email, so my email needs to be protected as well!

man i am so annoyed!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Just go to a best buy or any computer store and buy it . Dont be a cheapskate with your computers health

Just buy it dammit to hell

·
Registered
800 Posts
Sounds like it could either of these that are after ya...

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[email protected]

After you scan your system with symantec's virus removals, go to this link and perform the scan on your entire computer system i.e. ( c: drive and any other hard drives in your pc )

http://uk.trendmicro-europe.com/enterprise/products/housecall_pre.php

hope this helps
;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my computer just messed up. I got the Norton antivirus crap downloaded and then it said that a file is damaged from Norton and it doesn't work properly.

When windows gets to the Desktop, it says that and restarts itself, over and over and over and over again!!!

I am on my brothers computer now, damn it!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Yep that is what I am thinking. did you ooen any mail today that said.

wild_pic.jpg.pif or wildscene.jpg.scr

I got a Norton virus detection on those emails one was from Kristi SexyStang

·
Registered
574 Posts
BlueDonkey said:
even if you get a copy of AV software, definitions and updates are on a subscription basis.

Just fork over the $20!

:yes:

That. And if someone ever did decide to sue you for pirating software... Fines are up to $250,000 per instance. You guys have fun with that.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I thinks Erick needs to learn not everything in life is handed to him by the means of a Sponsor etc....

What you need to do now is power your PC up with out a network connection to it ( meaning unplug any network cable going to it, as if it were right out of the box ) and I presume its winxp or 2000 if I rememebr correctly from you awesome upgrade of recent.... And Cntrl + Alt + Delete and then choose Task Manager, and look at your Processes running, and look for sumthing out of the ordinary that shouldnt be running... and if it is running kill it!

then run the tools again!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Tri-City Herald Email Virus Detection System has flagged an email from your
account as possibly infected with a Virus or an Internet Worm. Any email that is infected
will be automatically blocked until your computer is cleaned. Please contact Matt
Krupke, Tri-City Herald Information Systems, at 509.582.1490 for any assistance you
require, or in regards to any questions you may have. Here is the name of the possible
virus in your email: W32/[email protected] in attachment message.zip from
<[email protected]> to <[email protected]> . Thank you for your cooperation.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So do I just go and buy norton antivirus 2004 and this will solve my problem or what??? like FOR SURE if i buy it, it will find it and kill it?

I just don't want to go buy it and waste my money ya know? its not a problem spending the money for it if it IS going to work.

·
Registered
800 Posts
look at it this way...nothing is 100% and what you have now sure isnt blocking anything and you are more accessable to virus' at this time than if you had a virus protector installed right...

I already told you in so many words on how to get rid of the virus as it was indicated in that email from your ISP, just follow the symanted directions and you will be fine...

Surprised they didnt just turn your internet off until your system was safe enough to be part of there network once again...alot of ISP's have taken this approach!

I can only tell you how to get rid of it, I can actually come there to do it for you!

:no:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts