Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I noticed a problem in my car and I wanted to see if you guys knew what is going on. A couple mornings ago I started my 2010 Gt and it made a knocking noise that sounded like it was coming from behind the dash. I didn't worry about it too much but it has done it a few times since then. I went out and messed with it a few times just now and when I turn the key on to the point where the electrical stuff turns on but not actually starting the car it begins making the knocking noise. Its also only after the car sits for a little while. Any one heard of this or have any ideas? Any help would be great thanks!

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Not a problem... A member of our local Mustang club just had this loud clicking/knocking happen and I did searches for her a couple days ago....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beav said:
Not a problem... A member of our local Mustang club just had this loud clicking/knocking happen and I did searches for her a couple days ago....
Oh okay I should have searched clicking. I tried searching knocking before I created the forum but didn't find anything haha. Oh well though I'm taking it to the dealership this afternoon. Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts