Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was going to replace a few sensors in my car cause Iam getting a low coolant light and put coolant in the car not that long ago cause it was low and there in none in the reserve tank? The car runs cold just fine were could it be going?

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked now more closely and there is some in the reserve tank but it is low we're is the heating core?

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Adogg said:
I just checked now more closely and there is some in the reserve tank but it is low we're is the heating core?
Under the dash, but there's a line that comes out of the firewall on the pass side that will have coolant leaking out of it.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93slowstang said:
Under the dash, but there's a line that comes out of the firewall on the pass side that will have coolant leaking out of it.
Alright ill take a look thank you

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

DDTCM said:
Did you already check it over for leaks?
What it looks like is that it has had a radiator blow out cause there is like this orange **** dryed Up on the left side next to the radiator were it looks like a hose was replace could that have caused something to go wrong?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts