Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
my front bumper drags down a little and i saw this piece is broken . can someone tell me the name to this piece so i can replace it ? its right next to the headlight where the bumper is bolted up.
What happened man??? And I'm sorry I'm not entirely sure the name of it is

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What happened man??? And I'm sorry I'm not entirely sure the name of it is
i barely noticed this the other day. i got the car like this. idk if this can be replaced or not but my bumper from that corner hangs a bit low :(

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
I believe that is he neadlight nose panel or something like that. AM sells it last I checked.

·
Registered
560 Posts
was it hard to install this ?
Idk I had a body shop install everything since it was wrecked in the front end but I'm sure it's fairly self explanatory. Just make sure there's little slots where you adjust your headlights cause I didn't have any so I had to file them down to adjust my headlights but it wasn't a big deal.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Idk I had a body shop install everything since it was wrecked in the front end but I'm sure it's fairly self explanatory. Just make sure there's little slots where you adjust your headlights cause I didn't have any so I had to file them down to adjust my headlights but it wasn't a big deal.
ok. i need to remove my bumper right to install this

1 - 12 of 12 Posts