Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Repainting my 03 GT convertible. Going back sonic blue with charcoal gray hood scoop and rear spoiler also skirts below doors. Here is my question. Should I paint the mustang letters on the back bumper cover charcoal gray leave it blue to match the car

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I'm sorry but that color combo won't look good. But to answere you're questions they sell bumper inserts with diff colors on ebay

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
that sounds like its gona look pretty awkward. especially painted the side skirts :/ . either paint it all grey or keep it sonic blue.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it is flint mica which is a lexus color with lots of flake in it. I will paint the scoop and spoiler and see how they look with the blue if it looks good I will do the door skirts. And there will be NO STICKERS on this car all paint. It will be show quality.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you all never seen them with the spoiler and hood scoop painted black? They look pretty good. I just wanted to know if I should color match the letters or not thanks.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
painting the hood scoop and spoiler black is ok. but doing the side skirts is overkill my friend. and yeah u can put the black letters it will look fine with the black spoiler. i prefer no spoiler but thats just my style

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I have decided to keep it all sonic blue. For now anyway. I can go back and add color to the scoop spoiler and side skirts later if I decide. They all come off really easy so they can be painted with ease.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Thanks for all the input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts