Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i got an 01 cobra, 347 stroker kit, bored .030, forged rods/pistons..... looking into turbo or supercharger setup... just a street car and not looking to spend a whole lot maybe 5 or 6k. Im all ears....

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Anybody know anything about this " On 3 performance" turbo kit on ebay, whether its worth a try or just cheap parts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
ColdDogCat said:
Ok i got an 01 cobra, 347 stroker kit, bored .030, forged rods/pistons..... looking into turbo or supercharger setup... just a street car and not looking to spend a whole lot maybe 5 or 6k. Im all ears....

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Anybody know anything about this " On 3 performance" turbo kit on ebay, whether its worth a try or just cheap parts
Just go to on 3 performance.com they're legit.

·
Registered
274 Posts
ive heard the turboes they use dont last long due to the type metal they use and the kits arent just bolt on, they have to be modded to get it to work

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have had on3 kits on my cars and that are good. I made 847 using there hot side and coldsides just get a garret turbo I had a gt42 and a shot to spool and cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts