Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
U could go to autozone for starters, try AmericanMuscle.com, and just type in engines on google and check websites, I hope this helps

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nah eBay b giving dem for free

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check craigslist. I recently found a twin to my 1999 GT that wasn't running, had a lean on the title and with broken head for about $900 complete. Great parts car, replacement block, tranny, trim, wheels, glass, etc.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Throttle13 said:
Check craigslist. I recently found a twin to my 1999 GT that wasn't running, had a lean on the title and with broken head for about $900 complete. Great parts car, replacement block, tranny, trim, wheels, glass, etc.
If you buy a car with a lien on the title, you are not smart and will end up in/with more trouble then it's worth. Buyer be ware
Smh

·
Registered
648 Posts
deadsp0t said:
If you buy a car with a lien on the title, you are not smart and will end up in/with more trouble then it's worth. Buyer be ware
Smh
Sounds like the guy that sold the car will be asking for trouble. As long as he's using it for parts and has a bill of sale, I'd say he's safe. IMO

·
Registered
20 Posts
03GT88 said:
I've seen romeo bare blocks in ebay for less than $200.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That motor is too common man. U guys know that

·
Registered
20 Posts
Idk! how much u paid??

·
Banned
126 Posts
No I want to sale it

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Look I let it go for 1400 u can sale the transmission the lower and upper intake all the part out of the engine get u money back and u some money extra and still have the aluminum 4.6 block the what u looking for?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts