Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already got all the opinions I needed from the Import car owners on this...
Now I'm wondering what the people 'on the other side of the tracks' would say about it.. (Domestics).

I'm currently somewhat interested in purchasing a J-Spec chin spoiler, and J-Spec projector headlights for my car.

Both are shown here (100% factory parts, not-aftermarket):

Would these appearance mods make my car look ricy in the eyes of domestic owners?

Also - is it worth to spend:
$335 on a chin spoiler (lip, mounted on the bottom of the front bumper)
$620 on Projector (single piece) headlights.
(As in.. Would YOU spend that kind of money on mods such as these?)

Positive 'helpful' responces are greatly appreciated... Keep the flames to yourself.

~Alex

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
They look sweet, and you have a J-Spec engine, so why not do it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Damn i just noticed the price, the headlights are just a little too much

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I like the looks of the chin spoiler. I think you should get that, but the headlights... I don't like them at all.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White95Stangv6 said:
Damn i just noticed the price, the headlights are just a little too much
That's the problem with genuine Japanese parts... :( They have to be shipped from Japan - that's the only way to get them. That sure raises the price by a bitchload. It would be cool as hell to have a complete J-Spec Mazda inside and out in the US though :D (Even if the steering wheel is on the left side) I did think the price for the headlights was a serious overkill too - sure they provide much better lighting pattern, but I can get HID for the stock ones at cheaper cost. I'm still playing around with all these ideas in my head. Ideas.. Ideas...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts