Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2005 Roush Mustang I recently removed the baked on old vinyl tape stripes and now they're still ghosted when you look closely due to weathering of the black paint job. I hope to sell the car soon and wondered in your opinions if you were buying the car would you want new vinyl stripes back on, or the blank canvas to do whatever you'd like? Pictures to follow and thanks in advance

·
Registered
881 Posts
roushcoyotepony said:
On my 2005 Roush Mustang I recently removed the baked on old vinyl tape stripes and now they're still ghosted when you look closely due to weathering of the black paint job. I hope to sell the car soon and wondered in your opinions if you were buying the car would you want new vinyl stripes back on, or the blank canvas to do whatever you'd like? Pictures to follow and thanks in advance
IMO, you have a Roush....I'd put new vinyl stripes on it and sell it. Then when someone buys it and they want to remove the stripes, they will say 'dammit, look what I did now' and they will put the stripes back on lol
But I'd put new stripes on. If my hood and trunk lid weren't painted, I'd put stripes on mine, but I'd have them painted on

·
Registered
74 Posts
Go to the Adams web site and they have video of how to use a buffer the right way, they also have some great cleaning products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts