Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's next ?? I have about all the bolt on except for a intake spacers .I had the car on the dyno & got 187.7 rwhp & 215.6 rwtq I'd like to get the rwhp & rwtq increased to about 220 to 230 rwhp .This is a daily ride so I can't go to crazy I was thinking getting the heads , intakes P&P & a Mild cam Any Suggestion & advice would be greatly appreciated :D

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
What year is your car?

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
heads/cam/intakes 1500 bucks~ plus this and thats... and install... final result = 230rwhp and tq~

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a 2004 Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
187 Posts
that sounds about right. you will get those kind of numbers only if you get a chip or a good dyno tune. that is very important even without nitrous/supercharger/turbo.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
yea get a chip and tune, if you stroke it to a 4.2 you will have NO problem putting down far higher numbers.

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the pulley from Justin at High Velocity Mustang ,it was 180.00 & included the new belt, new bolts were 5.00 extra

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
yea get a pulley they are a nice little addition, and an aluminum driveshaft, not a huge difference but it smooths the car out and helps a tad with gas milage, and heck its the same as taking 100lbs off the car so its not to bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts