1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
OP,

Don't believe there is a supercharger kit for the 2013 v6 Mustangs just yet. I know Procharger is working on a completely new kit for the 2013-2014 v6 Mustangs. So, the 11-12 v6 Procharger will not fit without modification. I'm sure it can be done, but it depends on your mechanical skills or be willing to pay a speed shop for a custom fit.

Hope this helps!

Shane

·
Registered
809 Posts
As stated I believe pro charger is working on something. Do t forget that anything is posable with a good speed shop and a big enough pocket book... Guess my point is, if you have the $ then a speed shop can build you one.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Thanks for the Information Shane

I found the Mufflers on the 2013 are different but what is different about the engine?

Ronnie

·
Registered
809 Posts
The way I see it, if the pro charger for thee 11 &12 mustang fit the 13 then they wouldn't be spending thousands on research and development to make a new one. Mustang owners are lucky that pro charger setups are very popular with the stang owners and thus pro charger jumps thru hoops to get the best product out as fast as they can for the mustang. If it were me, I would just wait.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey rebeltx

You said:
The way I see it, if the pro charger for thee 11 &12 mustang fit the 13 then they wouldn't be spending thousands on research and development to make a new one. Mustang owners are lucky that pro charger setups are very popular with the stang owners and thus pro charger jumps thru hoops to get the best product out as fast as they can for the mustang. If it were me, I would just wait.
Excellent advise +++:good:

Ronnie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts