Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2008 Mustang is having issues with he door locks. For some reason the passenger door will not unlock with the key fob. Both interior door switches will unlock both doors. I put new batteries in both fobs. Reprogramed both fobs. And unhooked the battery for 10 minutes. If the key is in the ignition and in position #2 the key fob will unlock both doors as normal. ???????? Does anyone have any other suggestions ? My next step will be to deactivate the passive alarm system and the reactivate to see if this help . Also if I unlocked the car with the key fob I could not lock it again until the fog and parking lights went off. ( 30 seconds ) Thanks to everyone in advance.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
JAMES BURKE

UPDATE: Problem solved. Last fall I had a burned out parking light bulb. I had a used one in the tool box so I put it in. Well over the winter I decided to swap them all out for red and amber LED bulbs. I put new 194 bulbs in this morning and all is good now. I should have known better as LED bulbs in my sequential tail lights caused other strange issues also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts