Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a 97 mustang i can get a deal on it was a 4.6 the guy converted it to a 5.0 seemed to do it all right change the computers and everything but he said it sputters and keeps fouling the # 8 injector out says it runs like a beast for 5 min he didn't switch out the fuel tanks thoI'm not sure if its something I should mess with or not seems to of put a lot of money into it just doesn't have money or place to finish it

·
Lorraine's driver
7,801 Posts
So I found a 97 mustang i can get a deal on it was a 4.6 the guy converted it to a 5.0 seemed to do it all right change the computers and everything but he said it sputters and keeps fouling the # 8 injector out says it runs like a beast for 5 min he didn't switch out the fuel tanks thoI'm not sure if its something I should mess with or not seems to of put a lot of money into it just doesn't have money or place to finish it
You might want to post up in the 79-95 GT forum since the swap change would require a fuel system change. I'm not exactly sure about the 94 & 95, but prior systems have a return type fuel system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts