Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought my mustang from a small little repair shop down the road that will buy mustangs and fix them up and sell them. Well im guessing he found some old rims and threw them on from a cobra and they look sweet but he duct taped the caps in and they fall out all the time and its time for some new ones!

I've looked on eBay and american muscle and surprisingly they are cheap on AM and expensive on eBay. {If anyone knows any other cheap sites drop me a link on here or some suggestions!!!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Well I bought my mustang from a small little repair shop down the road that will buy mustangs and fix them up and sell them. Well im guessing he found some old rims and threw them on from a cobra and they look sweet but he duct taped the caps in and they fall out all the time and its time for some new ones!

I've looked on eBay and american muscle and surprisingly they are cheap on AM and expensive on eBay. {If anyone knows any other cheap sites drop me a link on here or some suggestions!!!
Congratulations on the new Mustang! Post up some pictures, we'd love to check out your new ride. We can definitely hook you up with a set of center caps! Most wheels have a 2.5in center cap, can you take some measurements of your old cap just so we know what size it is?

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on the new Mustang! Post up some pictures, we'd love to check out your new ride. We can definitely hook you up with a set of center caps! Most wheels have a 2.5in center cap, can you take some measurements of your old cap just so we know what size it is?

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Will do! Gunna measure them after I'm done rotating the tires and changing my oil ;)

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Will do! Gunna measure them after I'm done rotating the tires and changing my oil ;)
Sounds great! I'll be happy to get you squared away once we have this information.

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts