Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know, its an fbody and I'm posting this on a v6 mustang board, BUT, I figured most of you have good taste in what looks good and I need some other peoples opinions.

Trying to decide on whether or not to buy these wheels. I have the 5 spoke ZR1's now, but am looking at the 10 spokes from off the newer SS's.

Which ones? Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I definately like the 10 spoke ones. It's sorta like asking what's better - Cobra rims or FR500's. In that case, I'd go with FR500's as well. So as long as the 10 spoke ones are in budget -- I say go for it :)

BTW - Purrrty Camaro :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Alot of FBody guys normally try to go with finding Vette Chrome 5 spoke wheels, they kinda are similar almost to the Steeda Ultra-Lites ...

I personally dont care to much for the 10spoke myself, but its all you girlie!

PS:
your sig. pic kinda looks like " East Germany meets the West "

:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm so undecided. I want something different than just plain 5 spokes and SLP has an awesome deal on the 10 spokes right now. I just change my mind too much. :D Thanks for the help guys! :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Those 10 spokes look like crap. They are too busy. And you are just buying someone else's stock rims. I wouldn't waste the cash. If you want to be different, be different.... Get some yellow cobras.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Oh my gawwddd!!! :oops:

Yes lets mix the 2 car parts toogethor to make 1 good looking vehicle... Cobra R's on a Camaro... you should be castorated for that, and yellow ( you must be drinking with Zim or sumthing... )

Have you considered BBK rims, they are light weight too. Not sure if they are made for the chevy world or not....

·
Registered
941 Posts
10 spokes if you are tight on cash, but some vette wheels otherwise. :headbang:
a friend of mine had a sweet formula f body with chrome vette wheels... not sure what type, but it's worth looking into!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i say go with chrome z06 wheels those are nice or go with corvette c5 ones my bro has those on his 97 maro www.wheelreplicas.com has some

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:rolleyes: :D what u got against maros? they aint that bad. they better then rice

1 - 20 of 22 Posts