Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.

I have a friend who builds some pretty high end stuff. Namely for Mazda engines but he has a set of Shorties that he needs dyno numbers on.

He would need before and after dyno runs, Preferred in the same day.

He is willing to ship the shorty headers out to you.

Any takers?

LMK and I will get you in touch. You are responsible for the install and the dyno run costs.

I would do it on my car but I can't do the dyno runs right now it just isnt in the budget.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I highly doubt you are going to get any takers when it is going to cost the end user to do the testing and install. What is the incentive from our end to agree to test someone's else's product?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would do it. I have access to a dyno, and can provide numbers comparative to existing products and combined with existing products. But I don't have time......lol. Pwr, have him get in touch with Lamada Performance here in Orlando Florida, and Lugo Performance, in Astatula Florida. They are both Mustang Tuners, I have a good relation ship, both professionally and personally with Dennis Lugo and Jake Lamada. They can probably get some testing underway. Also wouldn't have the issue of sending to a consumer who does not have time, and/or finances to do the install and dyno run(s).

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
aegischief said:
I highly doubt you are going to get any takers when it is going to cost the end user to do the testing and install. What is the incentive from our end to agree to test someone's else's product?
You get to keep the product after. Just hope their is gains! Or at least a bit more sound. Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts