Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a GT bumper cuase mine got messed up in an accident, but i wont have duals for a bit and i dont want a gt bumper without duals. So i was wondering where I might find some semi-circle inserts to put in the gt bumper to make it look like a v6 bumper until i can get some duals. any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The only thing I have ever seen is a plastic rubber piece that wraps around the rear bumper at the bottom, from CDC ( Classic Design Concepts ), but normally are only sold when you buy a Side Exhaust setup from them....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, thanks for the tips guys. I think im just gonna install my duals at the same time and save myself the headache. Thanks again

·
Registered
800 Posts
Wise move, there is a guy around here that runs with GT Rear with the stock v6 exhaust on his and it looks so stupid!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i dont think i could bring myself to run around with stock exhaust and gt cutouts.....thats just ugly and i take enough **** for only having a v6 as is.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Or maybe get one one piece at a time.....

·
Registered
800 Posts
Rick...

I have 1 question...what I would have to notice is the Handicap chair on that license plate, what would one need one of those on there when there car is so enhanced by SVT! :D

You hit you a damn Racoon didnt ya, look over here guys he has a coondecap plate!

:D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
LOL, Thats a Disabled Veteran Tag Krazy Pony, they gave it to me for being 100% Service Connected Disabled Veteran. Never mind I am a Mental Case, hehehe. It comes in handy to get the good parking spaces up close and nice and wide so I don't get so many door bang dents in my GT! :D I do have a messed up back too, so its nice, I got a disabled placard for my truck too, but I got the tag based on my status as a Disabled Vet which has nothing at all to do with my messed up back other than I hurt it working for the damned VA Hospital.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It wasn't me that hit the racoon, it was ZimStang, lol.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Nothing wrong with being handicap, they just give you weird looks when you pull up in a stang. I got asked all time if I was really handicapped after I got out of the hospital cause I was in my mustang. When I drove my dad's truck, I never got so much as a look. I'm glad I don't need it anymore eventhough it was fun while it lasted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts