Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 94 gt and I have a cai o/r h-pipe and flowmaster 10 series now I have a stage one clutch and a ford racing flywheel ready to go in after those should I get it tuned or wait for more upgrades? And what is the best way to tune these obd1 car is it just the dyno?

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Adogg said:
So I have a 94 gt and I have a cai o/r h-pipe and flowmaster 10 series now I have a stage one clutch and a ford racing flywheel ready to go in after those should I get it tuned or wait for more upgrades? And what is the best way to tune these obd1 car is it just the dyno?
I would wait till you had more upgrades before getting a tune. When you're ready for one you can use either the sct chip or the Anderson pms.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
93slowstang said:
I would wait till you had more upgrades before getting a tune. When you're ready for one you can use either the sct chip or the Anderson pms.
What other upgrades should I get then get a tune? And what is Better sct or Anderson

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WhiteCobra94 said:
Heads , intake, bigger cam . Rocker arms , upgrade fuel system ...etc
Wow so I got some time before that kinda wanna save up and get a cheap winter car then save for 3.73? Good idea ?

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dreamstang said:
Better idea. :good:
That was one of the best mods I put on my car.
Cool after you put the gears in did you use your car in the winter?

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dreamstang said:
Nope. She has never seen rain or snow since I have owned it.
Wow lucky her lol I just know the day I get the gear put in we will have a snow storm knowing my luck

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dreamstang said:
Mine is a garage queen. She doesn't even get much sun honestly. Lol
Hahahaha good for her mine is dd for now would you still recommend gears?

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice only reason it is not done is cause it effects ur gas mileage correct?

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dreamstang said:
Just a little bit. Maybe 1-3. But in city driving it actually may improve. That is if you can hold the urge to get on it after they are installed. ;)
Oooo really that's not that bad an yea can't wait to get them what brand did u go with I am think ford racing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts