Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin for a set of Chrome Cobra Wheels with or without tires. I believe they are from the 99 model but I am not sure. If somebody can tell me how to post a pic I'll put one up of em. Also, I'm lookin for a rear bumper from a GT in Shadow Grey. I'm willin to trade my stock v6 one if anyone wants it.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
And to post pics, right below the box you type into there's a little button called "manage attachments". Click that, then browse your computer and upload the images from there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok well to clarify these are the wheels i'm talkin about, thanx for the posting tips lowflyn.
here's the wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know they are 17 x 8. And i was told they came on either the 99 or 00 Cobra

·
I liek gramer
7,941 Posts
I don't believe anybody on this site has those wheels, or them for sale. Definitely check out the site sponsors though, most will help you out if you let them know you're from ME.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
get 245/45/17 tires for those 17 by 8s and your good. www.tirerack.com are great for tires if you cant get them with the rims, dotn pay a ton... try to pay 100 - 120 per tires plus shipping... local places will rip you a new one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
SpectorV said:
get 245/45/17 tires for those 17 by 8s and your good. www.tirerack.com are great for tires if you cant get them with the rims, dotn pay a ton... try to pay 100 - 120 per tires plus shipping... local places will rip you a new one.
I think I paid $480 mounted/balanced for my tires at Tires Plus. Just go back and forth between chains and even franchises until you get the price you want or until they tell you to stop coming back. :p:

Also, I've got my white rims (click on sig for pictures). I'll take $250+shipping for them, since they're just sitting in my storage room in my apt. Tires are pretty bad on two of them, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace all four.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have a set of the cobra rims, they arent' chrome, but....as most of you know i was hit a few weeks ago, and the rim that was on the front, has minor damge to the lip of the rim on the front and back but spins true and is perfectly balanced. lookin to get rid of them actually :chin:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.